- We are looking for a data architect that could also play a role of a Data Team lead.
- Maintain and develop big data solutions and infrastructure to meet the ever-growing demands for data with quality and efficiency.
- Coordinate a data team composed of back and front end engineers.
- Maintaining, designing, creating, deploying and managing data architecture and data infrastructure.
- Create technology road maps and blueprints for the flow of data.
- Work hand in hand with R&D leadership and other IT engineers in order to design, create and maintain data architectures that are scalable, fast, robust and meet or surpass the requirements of the business.
- Explore, plan and develop with R&D leadership the processes and tools of the future.
- Responsible that business data is available, reliable, consistent, accessible, secure, and timely to support the mission and the activities.
- Responsible for company wide data quality.
- Responsible for company wide databases and its standards.
- Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the team.
- Actively scan and evaluate relevant new data technologies that drive standardization, automation and reduction of complexity within the enterprise.
- Performs technical design reviews and code reviews, to include cloud-based architecture and integrations.
- Coordinate and manage the priorities and timelines of the data team.
- Implement new data applications in partnership with business users.
- Get acquainted and provide support to company wide data tools. He or she would slowly get to know all company data processes and how to solve its main problems.
- Have a positive effect on others, and be trusted by colleagues
- Data governance: ensure the effective and efficient use of data to achieve goals.
- Be technology agnostic, open to learn new tools and technologies by taking initiatives according to the business needs.
- Requires 7+ years of experience designing and implementing complex data intensive systems.
- 3+ years of work experience with ETL, data modeling, and business intelligence.
- 4+ years or work experience with SQL experience, specially MYSQL, in querying large data sets.
- 4+ years of work experience (current) with Python with data manipulation orientation (not web).
- 1+ years of work in projects using Apache Spark or Hadoop.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering(preferred), computer science, system engineering or similar degrees.
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools such Power BI
- He or she is a data framework visionary.
- Business analysis skills and experience: have dealt directly with users collecting and documenting requirements.
- Experienced in Project management.
- Experienced leading teams.
- Strong sense of priorities/ focus on critical issues/most important PNL affecting projects/problems.
- Experience driving discussions with senior company counterparts regarding trade offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong sense of ownership of the data infrastructure (databases and tools).
- Business Acumen – Interest and willingness to understand the business, understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Exceptional at what he/she does.
- Commitment to company’s interests.
- Delegate, manages and motivate people.
- Work under pressure.
- Inspire and build trust in internal clients.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote (PAN India)